- CATHI: Caregiver FAQs
- Center for Creative Aging-NC
- EMM FINANCIAL SERVICES INC
- Greensboro Public Library
- Guilford County Public Health Department
- Hospice and Palliative Care of Greensboro
- Mental Health Association in Greensboro
- NC Falls Prevention Coalition
- Piedmont Triad Council of Governments-Area Agency on Aging
- Senior Resources of Guilford
- Shepherd’s Center of Greensboro
- The Joint Master of Social Work Program NC A&T/UNCG
- Well-Spring Solutions
Join 41 other subscribers
Via SeniorlineTweets by SeniorLine
Operation Fan: Heat Relief Project Returns to Guilford County
Safe Medication Disposal This Thursday at Smith Active Adult Center
Get Your Flu Shot at Smith Active Adult Center This Thursday
Upcoming Gay and Gray Events
SAGE Table Comes to Greensboro
Caregiver Expo This Saturday
Well-Spring Solutions Offers Free Memory Screenings
A Memory Screening is a simple and safe “healthy brain check-up” that tests memory and other thinking skills. It’s like many other routine health check-ups. It’s a simple, non-invasive test designed to gauge memory, thinking and language skills. Screenings consist of a series of questions and tasks, are administered by qualified healthcare professionals and last only about 10 minutes.
While a screening result is not a diagnosis, scoring below the normal threshold can signal whether an individual should seek a thorough evaluation from his or her physician.
FREE MEMORY SCREENINGS
• WHEN: September 17, 18 and 19 between 10:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
• WHERE: The Memory Care Center, 2701 Henry St. in Greensboro
• REGISTRATION: Space is limited, and a screening appointment must be made in advance. To schedule your Memory Screening, please call (336) 274-3559 on Monday-Friday between 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please Note: The screenings are open to the Community and are for individuals who have not already received a formal Dementia diagnosis.
Posted in Community, Dementia, Events, Greensboro, Guilford
Tagged Day Advantage, memory screenings, Well-Spring Solutions